It is finally the first of December, and we couldn't be happier. Christmas time is our favourite season, it's as if the air changes and everything becomes, well, a little bit more magical.
Fortunately for us, we get to live in an amazing city like London, and London does Christmas incredibly well. So cozy up in one of your winter coats (We suggest our Deep Scooped Coat
pictured below), put your mittens on, and get some hot cocoa in a thermos - you'll be feeling festive in no time!
Deep Scoop Coat in Grey, £256.00
1. Ice Skating At Somerset House
2. Christmas at Borough Market - mulled wine?! Yes and yes.
3. Trafalgar Square on Christmas Eve
4. Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park
5. View all the pretty Christmas lights on Regent Street.
6. Check out the Christmas window displays - our tops tips are Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason & Liberty.
Happy Holidays! xx